As an independent insurance advisor, we at Friedt Financial can offer a large variety of insurance products and services.
No matter your situation - if you are single or married, a professional or a seasonal employee, an executive or business owner - we are able to provide you with insurance solutions that meet your needs.
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance,
- Critical Illness Insurance and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Individual or Family Health and Dental
Insurance provides protection for you and for your loved ones by providing income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness or death. Whether your goal is to protect something specific such as your mortgage, to provide income or funds for you or your family or to find ways to maximize your estate upon death, we will work with you to provide a customized solution to ensure you, your family and your businesses are protected from undue hardship in the event of any of these tragic events.
In the event of death, life insurance offers surviving family members or business partners financial security. As a tax-free lump sum payment, it can pay for final expenses and debts, turn liabilities such as mortgages into assets, can provide income for the deceased’s dependents, and can pay for your estate taxes and probate fees upon death. Some life insurance plans also can be used to provide additional supplemental income during retirement.
SOME OF THE ADVANTAGES OF LIFE INSURANCE INCLUDE:
- To protect assets and help create an estate for your loved ones at a time when funds are needed the most
- Death benefits are almost always non-taxable for named beneficiaries
- Build tax-advantaged capital to supplement your retirement income
- Some permanent life insurance plans can be used to provide supplemental income during retirement and can provide liquidity for emergencies or to help fund purchases throughout your life
- Create your legacy that can help make a difference for others or for specific organizations
Joe Friedt can work with you to help you select coverage from a variety of life insurance options to meet your financial security needs or to ensure the goals and dreams you have established in "Your Roadmap To Financial Freedom" or "Business Planning Roadmap" are protected in the event of death.
Disability Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance
Our ability to earn an income is a cornerstone of any financial plan. Unless you have very substantial assets, if you are not able to earn an income you will not be able to accomplish any financial goals. In fact, without the ability to earn income or in the event of a critical illness the majority of us would face serious financial trouble.
Disability Insurance and Long-Term Care Insurance
Income is important for current financial obligations (such as daily living expenses and mortgage payments) and for future financial security (such as planning for retirement or for your children's education or to ensure you business survives). Your income is one of your most valuable assets and protecting it is essential. Disability Insurance and Long-Term Care Insurance help protect your ability to earn an income. As part of our process, we will work with you to customize your 'Income Protection Solution' which will:
- Help you maintain your financial independence, lifestyle and financial plans in the event your income is impacted by disability,
- Assist with paying fixed expenses for your business if you become disabled,
Support the buy-out of a disabled partner’s share of a business, and
- Help you maintain your financial independence throughout life as you age.
Critical Illness Insurance
Suffering a devastating critical illness such as a heart attack, cancer or stroke can occur without warning. The associated costs to recover can completely alter your life, jeopardize your lifestyle and ruin your ability to accomplish your financial and retirement goals. Critical Illness Insurance provides a lump-sum benefit to ease the burden for both you and your family as it helps pay for the additional expenses associated with a critical illness or condition so you can focus on recovery.
THE ADVANTAGES OF CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE CAN INCLUDE:
- Coverage for up to 22 critical illnesses or conditions
- An initial lump-sum benefit you can use however you wish—from making mortgage payments to seeking medical treatment outside Canada
- Home-care costs during illness and recovery periods
- Even if you’re not disabled from working, you may receive payment
- Individuals who cannot obtain disability insurance in some cases still qualify for critical illness coverage (e.g. a non-income earning spouse)
Individual or Family Health and Dental Insurance
Depending on your situation, you may or may not be covered under an employer’s group benefits plan. If not, we can help you choose a personal health and dental plan that can help cover out-of-pocket medical and dental expenses for you and your family. These plans are designed to provide various levels of enhanced healthcare protection, depending on your needs and the stage of life you’re in.