Can't find what you are looking for?
Do you have questions about the tools and resources below, or would like more detail?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us today, we're happy to help!
For more information on Manulife Bank, visit www.manulifebank.ca
Manulife Bank deposit rates are subject to change. Visit manulifebank.ca/rates for additional details. Manulife Bank of Canada is a member of Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- Dec 15: Quarterly instalment due if you pay taxes to CRA by instalments
- Dec 31 of the year you turn 71 is the last day to contribute to your RRSP
- Jan 7: Last day for changes to banking info for the Jan. pension payment
- Feb 28: Deadline for the mailing of income tax slips (T4A, T4A-RCA, NR4, NR4-RCA and Relevé 1 & 2)
- Mar 2: Contribution deadline for RRSP
- April 30: Individual Tax Returns due
- June 15: Filing deadline for self-employed filers and their spouses or common-law partners
- June 30: TFSA return filing deadline
We are here to help. Contact us to help explain your results and what they mean for your situation.
*These calculators are for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon as an accurate indication of your financial retirement needs. As each individual’s situation is different and changes over time, the results are limited by the accuracy of the assumptions you make in providing the information used in the calculation. I (we) do not guarantee that these calculators are reliable, accurate or complete or that they will be compatible with your computer.
Determining the best approach.
It can be difficult to stay invested during volatile markets, especially when headline news and pundits forecast a wild ride for financial markets.
Volatile markets can wreak havoc on savings. Protect your retirement savings before you need the retirement income.